HandsFree 2 lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn't be any easier. With HandsFree 2 running in the background (with the always available status icon & menu), you don't have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That's right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry or iPhone is compatible. It's like Yosemite's Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using more...
- Fixed: Improved reliability when the app doesn't have access to the contacts.
- Fixed: Improved reliability when contacts from the phone can't be decoded.
- Fixed: Issue where German phone numbers greater than 12 digits wouldn't dial.
- Fixed: Issue where commas were not valid characters in a phone number.
- Fixed: Improved memory management.
- OS X 10.9 or later