HandsFree lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn't be any easier. With HandsFree running in the background (with the always available status icon and menu), you don't have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That's right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, or iPhone is compatible. It's like Yosemite's Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using
- Text message notifications can now be replied to in-line without having to switch to the app (for phones that support sending over Bluetooth)
- Added warning dialog if Boom 2 is installed
- Connection notifications are now automaticaly hidden after a few seconds
- Using better layout for the information in Missed Call
- OS X 10.9 or later