HandsFree lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn't be any easier. With HandsFree running in the background (with the always available status icon and menu), you don't have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That's right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, or iPhone is compatible. It's like Yosemite's Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using
- Added a new preference to turn the above workaround off if necessary
- Potential macOS crash by turning off the code that auto focuses the dial text field in the menu
- Potential macOS crashes by adding a custom workaround for a bug in the Bluetooth framework
- Issue where the text alignment was a bit off for incoming text messages
- OS X 10.9 or later