HandsFree lets you use your Mac to make phone calls, send/receive text messages*, record conversations, see call lists and more. It couldn't be any easier. With HandsFree running in the background (with the always available status icon and menu), you don't have to worry about missing a call or a text message. And we think the best part is that it works with any Bluetooth enabled phone. That's right, your Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, or iPhone is compatible. It's like Yosemite's Continuity except for everyone and with more features.
- Wirelessly connect to your phone using
- Contact phone numbers now have a text label for easier identification instead of an icon
- Dial pad window now moves just below the outgoing call window for a better user experience
- App stability across the board
- Using a new and clearer icon for switching audio sources in the call dialog
- OS X 10.9 or later