Jitsi (previously SIP Communicator) is an audio/video and chat communicator that supports protocols such as SIP, XMPP/Jabber, AIM/ICQ, Windows Live, Yahoo!, Bonjour, and many other useful features. Jitsi supports the ZRTP protocol stack by Phil Zimmerman for encrypted private communications.
Jitsi is Open Source / Free Software, and is available under the terms of the LGPL and performs secure video calls, conferencing, chat, desktop sharing, file transfer, support for your favorite OS, and IM network. All this, and more, in Jitsi - the most complete and advanced Open Source communicator.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.3 or later.
- Update the embedded JRE to 1.8.40
- GTalk and Google ICE remnants
- Fixes crashes in call recording in mp3 format)
- Fix audio silence of conference more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later
- See Related Links for older-system support