Smith Chart is an automated Smith chart, which allows the RF and Microwave circuit designer to choose among several component elements to match an electronic load to a source for maximum power transfer.
- lumped element and transmission line matching elements
- point and click selection of each matching component value
- real time reflection coefficient display on the Smith Chart as each element is added
- automatically generated table of matching elements
- tracking and display of impedance, admittance and reflection coefficient
- frequency dependent models or fixed impedance, more...
- Modified display of tracking parameters (rho, impedance, admittance) as a function of cursor position.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later