Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless.
- learning a language
- studying for medical and law exams
- memorizing people's names and faces
- brushing up on geography
- Shave a second or two off sync times in certain circumstances.
- Fix for errors on latest sqlite on Linux (thanks to dequis)
- OS X alternate version rebuilt on 2017-01-30 to fix an issue with playing sounds.
- Fixes an error on startup when the Documents folder is on a different drive.
- For people upgrading from 2.0.36 or earlier, please note that Anki
- OS X 10.7 or later