Developer website: Graphpad Software
Prism is a powerful combination of biostatistics, curve fitting (nonlinear regression) and scientific graphing in one comprehensive program. Easily organize, analyze and graph repeated experiments; pick appropriate statistical tests and interpret the results.
Prism introduces brand new ways to organize, analyze, and graph your data, all while making the process easier and more intuitive. Powerful new analyses and graph styles provide more ways than ever to process and present your data, while familiar features have received comprehensive improvements to enhance and streamline your work. Despite all the changes, Prism is still Prism so you can be productive right away.
Full pricing information can be found here.
- Mixed effects model for analysis of repeated measures ANOVA with missing data.
- Multiple Variables Data Table for Multiple Linear Regression Analysis.
- Nested Data Table for Nested t test and Nested One-way ANOVA (Mixed Effects Model).
- Violin Plots for data distribution visualization.
- Grouped graphs that show both bars and individual points.
- Draw lines or brackets with centered text. Ideal for placing significance asterisks.
- More normality tests and plotting.
- More comprehensive options for one-, two- and three-way ANOVA.
- Graph customization and annotation options
- And much more!
- OS X 10.8 or later