BusyCal is an award-winning desktop calendar that combines personal productivity features for individuals with powerful calendar sharing capabilities for families and workgroups. Its unique features include a non-modal Info Panel for easier data entry; To Dos that display in the calendar and auto-forward until completed; repeating To Dos; customizable calendar views including a List view and scrolling Month and Week views; adjustable font styles and sizes, live weather feeds, moon phases, graphics, sticky notes and more. And when you first launch BusyCal, all of your iCal data is instantly imported. BusyCal automatically
Note: Version 3 is a paid upgrade from previous versions. Info can be found here.
- Quick-Entry NLP improvements
- Improved Attendee and Contact auto-complete results
- Pasting text from notes field into other apps pastes as plain text
- Fixed menu bar quick entry preview
- OS X 10.11 or later
- iCloud, Google, Exchange, or CalDAV account