Developer website: n.spektor
Calendar 366 II helps you keep track of appointments and to-do's, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates. Anything a calendar can do, Calendar 366 II can do better -- and all functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
- Individual Display - Pick your preferences - year or month, week or day, list or not, from light red to dark blue.
- Easy Use - Create your dates by natural text input, for example: "Meeting tomorrow 10:30-12:00, Alexanderplatz /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read" - any way you like it. Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments*, and create notes without any hassle.
- Customize Your Menu Bar - Prefer an icon, time only, date, date and time, or even icon, date and time. No problem. Calendar 366 II is the perfect clock replacement.
- Endless Applications - Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud. Easily send, accept, or decline invitations. Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple or Google maps.
- All dates and to-do's at a glance
- 7 views, 7 themes
- Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag-and-drop
- Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
- No pre-requisites setup (All macOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
- Resizable (Portrait and Landscape)
- All views optimized for portrait or landscape
- Autostart / AutoOpen
- Time zone support
- English, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
- Complex repeating rules
- Week numbers
- Complete to-do's with a tip
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- macOS 10.12.2 or later
- Version Downloads
- 02 Oct 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X