NoteList is a multi format notes collector where you can save notes in text or RTF format with images included
You can even copy and paste website from safari and they will be saved as rtf with images embedded
- You can create how many notes you like per document
- Any note has an assigned category
- Each category has a distinctive color and label, this allows to identify the content of notes at the first sight.
- Categories are editable as the user needs and they give to the user the main instrument to catalog and browse notes inside a document.
- You can create and manage how many categories you need inside any document and apply them to notes.
- Notes can be filtered and sorted by name, content, category, creation and modification date.
- Selecting a note from the table shows the note in detail.
- You can edit and modify the selected note at any time.
- Any NoteList documents remember all these setting also after successive relaunches.
- Any note can be modified and edited, dragging and dropping images from the finder and applying font, style and size as in a true word processor.
- Various tools available to manipulate text, search and replace, rules, spelling.
- At any time a note can be converted to a text only format.
- Ideal to manage a high numbers of notes inside a single document, even when size of any note is very large.
- Text or rtf or rtfd file can be imported as a note simply dragging it from the finder to the list of notes.
- Document based, allows to manage your data in more then one file
- Any document can contain an unlimited number of notes
- Saves document always with auto recovery on
- Can specify a default startup document
- Allows to have note in any format: TEXT, RTF, RTFD (RTF + images)
- Can concatenate user selected notes in a single text, sending the resulting text both to clipboard or to disk, all in one click !
- Copy and Paste from Safari preserves formatting and links
- Full set of tools for formatting and working with text as in a word processor
- Drag and Drop of images directly inside a document note to embed it.
- Dragging and dropping a TXT, RTF, RTFD file creates a new note inside the document
- Color label categories to help organize all your notes
- Fast internal search as you type and by category
- Sort in list by Creation Date and Modification Date
- Remembered search terms
- Any documents remembers settings over re-launch
- macOS 10.14 optimized, runs perfectly in Dark Mode (requires macOS 10.10+)
- Embedded PDF user guide accessible from the Help Menu.