Squish recognizes all standard Carbon and Cocoa controls and provides extensive support for complex widgets such as tree and table views, menus and many more. Custom controls derived from standard classes are dealt with just fine, too.
Squish provides access to the complete Carbon and more...
BDD support built into the Squish IDE
- Complete support for Feature Files written in Gherkin
- Gherkin Statement Completion
- Automate and Execute BDD tests (scenarios) directly from the Squish IDE
- Test step recording in any of Squish's supported scripting languages
- Switch between Feature (BDD) and Implementation (Script) Files
- OS X 10.4 or later