This maintenance update for DEVONagent Pro brings optimizations, fixes, and macOS Catalina compatibility. Some changes made in searching, parsing content, and generating summaries now provide better results. Performance and reliability have been improved with several bug fixes. Lastly, some changes relative to DEVONthink 3 have been made, including support for searching the web sharing of DEVONthink Server 3.
- Added AppleScript command download JSON from.
- Updated the DEVONthink Server plugin for compatibility with DEVONthink 3.
- Updated the toolbar icons to the new icons for DEVONthink 3 and its databases.
- The Default stylesheet for RSS feeds has been modernized, including dark mode support.
- The available RSS stylesheets in Preferences > Web are now sorted.
- Long menu item titles now are more accurately shortened.
- Displayed sizes, e.g., in the Download Manager, are now based on 1000 instead of 1024. This is similar to sizes reported in the the Finder and other applications.
- After adding a new workspace, the command Go > Workspace > Update now updates the last added workspace, not the most recently used one.
- Renamed action script "File results in DEVONthink Pro" to File results in DEVONthink.
- An alert is displayed after trying to import Safari bookmarks or history without enabling System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Full Disk Access: DEVONagent Pro (macOS Mojave or later).
- Summaries and digest results are more precise due to being based on characters.
- Optimized object scanning in browser windows when the Objects inspector is visible.
- Improved date parsing.
- Improved fuzzy searching.
- Improved the Video scanner.
- Improved filtering of ads and Captchas.
- Improved the HTML parser.
- Improved the display of RSS feeds having only a date but no time.
- Improved scrolling speed in the browser (macOS Mojave or later).
- Improved Accessibility using modern macOS features.
- Replaced Buy button in the License dialog with Your Account.
- Added menu item Help > Your Account.
- The trial version now runs up to 30 days from the initial application launch and up to 60 non-consecutive hours of use.
- DEVONagent Pro is now notarized.
- Improved overall performance and reliability.
- A crash caused by the Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer plugin.
- Crashes related to WebKit, including one involving Touch Bar support.
- An issue where images of 1×1 pixels found by the Image scanner were marked as corrupted in the Inspector of DEVONagent Pro browser windows.
- An issue where the application licensing could fail on some machines, e.g., ones with a replaced logic board.
- An issue with a stall on launch (macOS Catalina).
- An issue with a visual artifact in browser windows when toggling the Inspector or navigation panes.
- An issue with font selection in DEVONagent Pro's Preferences.
- An issue with memory management after importing .opml files.
- An issue with proximity operators in a search being incorrectly applied.
- An issue with scanners returning too many or invalid objects in browser windows when viewing pages with frames having invalid URLs.
- An issue with the background color of the Properties inspector.
- Issues with the Download Manager (macOS Catalina).
- A memory leak of the Support Assistant.