SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Added the ability to change settings while a download is paused
- Expanded the scope of certain base types in the File Type settings
- Limited the timeout value in the Request settings to 75 seconds or less
- Displayed the timeout countdown in the progress status message while an item is downloading
- Improved the way files with the
- OS X 10.11 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)