SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent a webpage from being analyzed if its specified character set is wrong.
- Fixed the way URLs with port numbers are handled.
- Fixed some problems localizing redirected URLs.
- Reduced the time it takes to pause when analyzing.
- Ensured that the download is paused before saving a document when downloading.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)