SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
SiteSucker is donationware (uncrippled shareware). Pay any amount of money SiteSucker is worth to you or use it more...
- Fixed some user interface problems.
- Fixed a bug that could cause SiteSucker to crash when the Download Using Web Views setting was on.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of existing login credentials if the Suppress Login Dialog setting was on.
- Modified the path settings so that non-ASCII characters no longer need to be encoded.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)