SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Fixed a bug that could cause connections to stall if certain errors occur.
- Reduced SiteSucker's memory footprint by writing downloaded data to a file.
- Added the ability to resume a previously canceled or failed download.
- Added the ability to open incorrectly encoded HTML files.
- Saved all more...
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)