SiteSucker is an application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download the entire site.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of your Web sites for easy maintenance. SiteSucker can download files unmodified, or it can "localize" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site off-line.
SiteSucker is donationware (uncrippled shareware). Pay any amount of money SiteSucker is worth to you or use it more...
- Improved the way secure sites are downloaded using web views.
- Ignored superfluous "../" references in relative URLs.
- Retried downloading a file if a network connection error occurs.
- Downloaded an error page, if permitted by the settings, when an error occurs.
- Analyzed HTML tags within conditional comments.
- Recognized wildcard characters in more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Downloads for earlier OS's in Related Links (donationware)