XMLmind XML Editor is a strictly validating, near WYSIWYG, XML editor, aimed at technical writers. Out of the box, it has extensive support for DocBook, DITA, XHTML and MathML. Because it is highly extensible, it may be also be used to create documents conforming to your own custom schema.
This Evaluation Edition is identical to Professional Edition except that:
- Evaluation Edition ceases to function after 30 days.
- Evaluation Edition has a "Convert Document" submenu. However the items of this submenu all generate output containing random duplicate letters (which make the output useless for any purpose more...
- Much improved DITA map and DITA bookmap configurations:
- Improved CSS stylesheets. For example, the CSS stylesheets now render the title of the referenced topic when a topicref has no navtitle.
- It's now possible to populate a map using drag and drop only. This works because dropping a file or URL onto a topicref displays a popup more...
- OS X 10.6-10.7 (without XMLmind support)
- OS X 10.8 or later (with XMLmind support)
- Apple Java 1.6 (with XMLmind support)
- Oracle Java 1.7 or later (without XMLmind support)
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software