TeXstudio is an integrated environment for writing LaTeX documents. Our goal is to make writing LaTeX as easy and comfortable as possible. Therefore TeXstudio has numerous features like syntax-highlighting, integrated viewer, reference checking and various assistants.
- Installers or packages available for Windows, Linux and (experimental) OS X
- Portable USB version available
- Automatic detection of MikTeX, TeX Live, Ghostscript, and Standardlatex
- SVN support
Note: The OS X version is experimental. Since none of the currently active
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Fix recognition of environments defined via newtheorem
- Fix disabling of syntax check
- Fix copying from message panel using shortcut Ctrl+C
- Fix last page in pdf split
- Fix detection of ref commands
- Fix crash when pasting multi-line commands
- Fix crash when changing the
- OS X 10.8 or later