CotEditor is an open-sourced, Cocoa-based plain-text editor for OS X. It supports syntax highlighting, powerful find-and-replace with OniGmo (regular expression engine), and other small goodies for coding. It can handle also CJK languages well.
- Optimize script menu updating performance.
- Change behavior to avoid showing incompatible char list on undoing encoding change.
- Evaluate also the shebang to specify the syntax style on saving the document newly.
- Scale up character view in character inspector.
- Change drawing font for some invisible characters to draw them at a
- OS X 10.10 or later