Developer website: Mineko IMANISHI
CotEditor is an open-sourced, Cocoa-based plain-text editor for macOS. It supports syntax highlighting, has a powerful find-and-replace with the regular expression, and other small goodies for coding. It can handle also CJK languages well.
- Made the i-beam cursor more legible in vertical text orientation and dark background theme.
- Used monospace numbers for line numbers in Find All result table.
- Optimized performance highlighting found matches.
- [dev] Updated build environment to Xcode 10.2 (Swift 5).
- [dev] Updated Differ framework to 1.4.0.
- An issue under macOS 10.12 where application hung up if "Text Orientation" toolbar item is visible.
- An issue where the "Discard Changes" and "Cancel" buttons in the dialog for encoding reinterpretation performed oppositely (Thanks to Aurélien Roy!).
- An issue where color code editor was invisible under macOS 10.12.
- An issue where the Go to Line command did not jump to the input number of line when performed by clicking "Go" button.
- An issue where change kana scripting command did not work.
- macOS 10.12.2 or later