Xmplify is a powerful new XML editor for OS X. It provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple and intuitive:
- Fully XML-aware editing environment - Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of metadata so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document's content and the current editing context.
- See your document's structure at a glance - Xmplify provides an outline view of your document that shows its structure, and automatically keeps the outline up-to-date to more...
- Improved Cut and Copy (and Cut Plain Text and Copy Plain Text) to operate on all selected ranges, and not just the first one.
- Fixed various auto-completion bugs.
- Fixed bug that prevented in-place composition of Unicode characters.
- Fixed bug when generating documentation bug for nodes defined in W3C XSD schemas that more...
- OS X 10.6 or later