Xmplify is a powerful new XML editor for OS X. It provides a number of powerful features to make working with and manipulating XML simple and intuitive:
- Fully XML-aware editing environment - Xmplify analyses your XML as you type, and maintains a rich set of metadata so it can provide intelligent editing aids and suggestions according to your document's content and the current editing context.
- See your document's structure at a glance - Xmplify provides an outline view of your document that shows its structure, and automatically keeps the outline up-to-date to reflect more...
- Fixed crash when editing DTDs
- Performance improvements when navigating large documents
- Performance improvements when generating node documentation
- Misc fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.6 or later