DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- [DB Support: Oracle References] Add option to set /*+RULE*/ hint for query getting referenced tables
- [Export] Exporting to binary Excel and exceeding 65K rows should show a more meaningful error message and suggestion to use XLSX instead
- [Grid Component] Add drop-down filtering capability in grid column headers
- [Workspace] Make the
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links