DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- DB Support: PostgreSQL - Add support for editing data with with the cidr, inet, and macaddr data types
- Database Objects Tree - Add a Select All Child Objects in the database objects tree right-click menu
- SQL Editor - Preserve whitespace in editor templates
- Table Data Editor - Allow entering "now" in any of Date, Time, and Timestamp
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links