DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- Chart - Change default number format for Y-axis labels to #,##0,#
- General - Allow log files to be attached to a Contact Support request
- DB Support: PostgreSQL - Constraints with the same name in multiple tables are included in the DDL for all of those tables
- Database Objects Tree - Sporadic NPE when more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays) [for Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links]