DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- DDL Generator - Include DDL tab for tables in generic database profile (DbVisualizer Pro)
- SQL Commander - Allow execute current/execute selected statement in the SQL Commander in DbVisualizer Free
- SQL Editor - Make auto-indent configurable in Tool Properties
- Connection Setup - Honoring searchStringEscape should be more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links