DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- DB Support: Vertica -- Support hints /*+ .... */ comment syntax for Vertica
- SQL Commander -- Parameter marker :variable:indicator should be handled as one parameter and not two
- SQL Commander -- Add "New SQL Commander" to "SQL Commander" tab menu
- SQL Commander -- Show actual exec time for failed statements in the SQL log rather than more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links