RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead,
- Added a quick connect box to the toolbar
- Changed Xactly keep alive settings to prevent a crashing issue
- Changed the way decimal values are retrieved for Xactly
- HSQLDB / HyperSQL: Generate DDL and Alter view not working with newer versions of HSQLDB
- OS X 10.7 or later
- OS X 10.4-10.6 and 32-bit support in Related Links