Differences Examiner allows you to compare text files and to highlight their differences to analyze them.
- You can compare and display differences between text files.
- It shows you the differences by displaying identical, modified and missing lines in color.
- It accepts any kind of text file such as plain text or source code.
- You can drag and drop the files you want to compare on the window or on the icon of the application.
- You can copy and paste or drag and drop the texts you want to compare on the window.
- You can display line numbers on the left of each file.
- A full recompilation has been made to be compatible with El Capitan and Sierra, and as Universal Binary to keep being compatible with both old (PowerPC) Macs and recent (Intel) Macs.
- The "How to intall it?" paragraph of the documentation has been updated to explain how to install and launch the Application in particular under Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks,
- OS X 10.0 or later