Differences Examiner allows you to compare text files and to highlight their differences to analyze them.
- You can compare and display differences between text files.
- It shows you the differences by displaying identical, modified and missing lines in color.
- It accepts any kind of text file such as plain text or source code.
- You can drag and drop the files you want to compare on the window or on the icon of the application.
- You can copy and paste or drag and drop the texts you want to compare on the window.
- You can display line numbers on the left of each file.
- You can hide the identical lines to display only the differences.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish and many other languages.