Developer website: Youri Kobets
PhoneBox allows you to make and receive calls via your phone straight to a desktop.
- Answer calls instantly and dial directly from your desktop.
- Record conversations, store and play them back.
- Receive alerts for incoming calls.
The application connects to your phone using Bluetooth and controls calls. Your computer becomes a handsfree device. The application can manage multiple calls. You can put on hold and make active multiple callers. Search a contact or dial directly using the input field or keypad. It saves you time and makes a life easier. PhoneBox can record conversations! This allows store and playback recordings.
Features that help you everyday:
- connect to a phone using Bluetooth and save its settings;
- handsfree communication with phone calls;
- alert for incoming calls;
- store and playback recordings;
- record a conversation;
- auto-reconnect a phone;
- open on login;
- multiple call management;
- access to address book;
- dial custom numbers;
- number keypad;
- contact list.
It supports iPhones 4, 4S, 5, 5C and 5S, other smartphones (Android, Windows Phone) with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Improvements in Bluetooth communication.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Bluetooth 4.0 (LE)