Developer website: Eyal Wiener
1Keyboard lets you type on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV using your Mac's keyboard. It turns your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to start typing on devices.
- Copy-paste text into your device.
- Minimal menubar app that stays out of sight until you need it.
- Text much faster on your iPhone
- Easily edit long documents on your iPad
- Remote control your Apple TV
- Control your 2nd laptop/desktop
- Remote control your iPod playback connected to stereo.
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility and style makeover
- New app icon
- New thinner style for menu bar icon
- Menu bar icon support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite Dark Mode
- Drag to reposition the device window on the screen
- Removed typing animation
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Bluetooth connectivity