InVisible is a free menu bar application that lets you easily take control of your OS X hidden files. InVisible also allows you to show/hide your desktop icons with a single click - perfect for those times when you need to take a screenshot, or record a screen-cast.
- Show/hide hidden system files.
- Show/hide your User Library (Hidden by default)
- Show/hide Desktop icons
- It's free!
Whether you're taking screenshots, scanning hidden files or just need a break from all that Desktop clutter, InVisible is always there when you need it, and stays out of your
- Compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed issue with "Start at Login" preference.
- Minor interface changes.
- Enhanced performance and bug fixes.
- OS X 10.7 or later