Navicat Essentials for MySQL is a compact version of Navicat which provides basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple administration on a database. It supports the latest features including Trigger, Function, View, and it also comes with an Import/Export tool which allow user to import and export data from plain text file formats including TXT, CSV and XML.
Navicat Essentials for MySQL is available for three platforms: Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux. It can connect you to local/remote server, providing several utilities such as SQL editors, import/export, dump/execute SQL scripts and Server
- Crashed after exporting in some cases.
- Crashed when importing files with long field name.
- Failed to run "LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE" statement in Query Editor.
- Column titles was unable to display properly in Form view when using large font size.
- Crashed when deleting tables with relations in Diagram view.
- OS X 10.7 or later