Texpad is a LaTeX editor designed for straightforward navigation of projects of any size. When Texpad opens a document it scans through it, looking for LaTeX structure commands and any included files, then it presents you with an outline view with which you can swiftly navigate the entire project.
Texpad replaces LaTeX's obscure console output with a table of typesetting errors. Clicking on these errors will direct you to the offending line in the LaTeX source.
Texpad's elegant single window design saves you from the clutter of windows. In even the largest projects all files are accessible from the outline
- Performance issues with editor in large files, especially when using a non-native screen resolution
- Potential freeze in very rare circumstances when opening specific documents
- Lag when changing files on a TouchBar mac
- Zoom keys on external screen
- Slight visual glitch with editor
- PDF printing problem originating in
- OS X 10.9 or later
- For typesetting user must have a LaTeX distribution installed. MacTeX is available for free.