EZSwitch is a status bar application which allows you to shutdown, restart or put your Mac(OSX Snow Leopard or above) to sleep with a user configurable delay time. It also allows you to cancel or change the operation within the user configurable delay time. For example, if the delay time is configured as 10 seconds and the user initiates a sleep, within the ten seconds the user can change his mind and cancel the sleep or change the operation to a shutdown or a restart. The delay also provides the user the opportunity to exit their computer desk without accidentally waking up the computer through the keyboard or mouse.
- Application has been sandboxed
- Added ability to fast switch to login window. Feature can be activated through hotkey.
- Delay time field is editable through keyboard
- Default hot key assignments changed
- Sleep command+option+forward delete
- Shutdown command+option+end
- Restart command+option+PageDown
- Lock/Login Window command+option+home
- Start at login feature has been removed
Mac OS X 10.6 or later