Citrix Receiver lets you Access Citrix business applications.
If your company uses Citrix to host applications, you can use Citrix Receiver to check your email, review documents, tune into project dashboards, and approve expenses from your Mac or any other device. Just ask your help desk for the URL to set up Receiver.
If your company doesn't use Citrix yet, you can still install Citrix Receiver and try a demo of virtual environments (http://citrixcloud.net).
What you can do with Citrix Receiver:
- Access your applications and Windows desktop at your office, home, or on the road
- Keep your
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- New enlightened data transport (EDT) layer - IT administrators can evaluate a new HDX data transport layer designed for challenging long-haul WAN and Internet connections. This alternative to TCP delivers a superior user experience while maintaining high server scalability and efficient use of bandwidth. This new
- OS X 10.9 or later
- One of the following browsers:
- Safari 7.0 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 22.x or later
- Google Chrome 28.x or later