Batch TIFF & PDF Converter is an all-in-one toolkit made to handle all your TIFF and PDF needs. It has both TIFF and PDF multi-page support, it is increasingly used to store scanned documents such as architectural plans, contracts, invoices, and the like. This program is designed with these uses in mind. It is suitable for anyone who handles TIFF and PDF files and requires support to edit, merge, or convert them. Typically it is used in legal and architectural businesses, and in administrative and accounting departments.
- Open and save with single-page TIFF, multi-page TIFF, PDF, JPG, and PNG files
- Merge all files in the listing into a single multi-page TIFF or PDF file
- Can work with password-protected PDF files, as the application will prompt for the unlock password
- Extract pages from multi-page TIFF and PDF files into TIFF, PDF, PNG, or JPG files
- Extract pages and save them into different specific file formats based on whether they are color or black-and-white pages
- Group and save pages extracted from each multi-page files and save them into its own specific folder
- Rearrange pages within the TIFF and PDF documents using page ranges
- Remove pages from the TIFF or PDF files which are undesired
- Remove or add password protection to the PDF file (only if you have the master password to unlock the file)
- Insert pages into the TIFF and PDF files
- Resize pages using downsizing by pixels, percentages, ratio or even paper size
- Add text caption such as copyright tags to the pages within the TIFF and PDF files. You can pick from the 9 locations where text captions can be included as such top left, top middle, top right, center left, center middle, center right, bottom left, bottom middle and bottom right. You can even determine on which page such as all pages, even pages, odd pages, every page except first, and odd pages except first.
- Includes the PDF Optimize which can help reduce your PDF file size
- Includes a Batch Filename Changer module which can rename all your files using our easy to use but powerful filename and date builder modules