Developer website: RamenShoppe
FaceChat+ makes sharing photos, screen shots or any file simple, fast and easy.
FaceChat+ adds file sharing by automatically uploading files to the cloud and sending a link to your chat buddy. (Similar to DropBox's public folders, but completely automatic.)
File sharing is unlimited (max size is 2GB) and free. (Files are securely deleted after 24 hours.)
File sharing links are secure. Only people with the generated link to your file can view or download it.
FaceChat+ gives you a convenient way to keep in touch with your Facebook friends all day long without having to keep your Facebook profile open. This compact chat app lives in your status bar and gives you notifications (configurable) when new chat messages arrive. It has many features not available in Facebook's Web chat and keeps you logged in as long as you like.
- Drag n drop file sharing with any user (including webchat users) in a secure way.
- Is a standard chat application optimized for Facebook chat (not Web chat).
- Full chat history saved automatically.
- Single drop down window design handles multiple chats simultaneously.
- Username and password stored in your Mac's Keychain securely.
- Configurable sound notifications.
- Can run at startup automatically.
- Ability to appear offline.
- File sharing turns Facebook chat into a true productivity tool.
- More reliable and convenient than Web chat.
- Keeps you logged in regardless of whether or not you're logged into the Facebook site.
- Can be set to run at startup automatically. Easy to stay connected.
- Does not access your Facebook account or personal information (no app linking).
- Unobtrusive size and placement means no unwanted distractions.
- Single window design means no clutter.
Already the #1 communication tool for the RamenShoppe team. We're confident you'll love it too.
- Fixed issues with chat window formatting (including improving OS X 10.7 compatibility.
- Improved Asian language handling.
- Added option to clear chat history.
- App now follows active space (does not switch spaces on activation).
- Several performance improvements.
* Previously available here