Developer website: AppYogi Software
One Chat combines chat and messaging services--WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Skype, and Slack--into one simple application for multiple messaging services.
- 14 more messaging services in progress to release
- Use multiple accounts for any service
- Password protection
- Privacy and Security - One Chat does not read anything you type, send, or receive! It does not even store any of your login credentials anywhere. Each messenger lives in its own tab, which cannot be accessed by other messengers. Overall, using One Chat does provide a couple of advantages when it comes to security.
Disclaimer: One Chat is a third-party app. The developer of this software is not affiliated with Whatsapp Inc., Facebook Inc., Telegram Inc., Slack Inc., or Skype Inc. in any way.
- Fixed Skype compatibility issue
- Auto Dark mode for Skype above macOS 10.14.x
- Performance improvements
- Fixed bug causing crashes
- Other minor issues fixed
- macOS 10.12 or later
- Version Downloads
- 08 Mar 2019
- Intel 64 / OS X