Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help
- Added some common keyboard shortcuts.
- Displayed wrong database name on PostgreSQL Console.
- Failed to transfer tables when enabled "Convert object name" in Data Transfer.
- Crashed when opening Query view in some cases.
- Crashed when running backup tasks in Batch Job.
- OS X 10.7 or later