Developer website: dBase, LLC
dTransfer simplifies the task of managing database tables, which should not always require sophisticated technical skills. Especially when many of the tables that store important lookup information need to be located in multiple databases. Treating tables in a database like files in a folder, you can transfer the most important tables from one database to another, even when all you need to do is simply make a copy of an important table for offline access. Targeting PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite databases, dTransfer will copy all of the records of an existing table into a new table in the database of your choice.
- Select PostgreSQL, MySQL, or SQLite as the type of database for either your source or destination database.
- Quickly copy a table from one database to another; table data can be copied to the same type of database or to a different supported database.
- Streamlined user interface reduces technical complexity.
- Automatically handles data type conversion for simple data types.
- Non-destructive operation only creates new tables in the destination, does not alter or delete any existing tables.
- Access databases remotely on your network or open database files directly on your computer.
- Accurate summary results of record counts are displayed after each transfer.
OS X 10.6.8 or later