allows you to manage all your files so that you can easily find the files that you need, when you need them.
- Tag everything on your Mac: documents, emails, images, and all other files. Quickly find files irrespective of where you saved them. You can bring up Tag's UI with a simple keystroke in most applications, so that you can Tag files and search for Tags, wherever you are.
- Tags are like keywords for files. Using tags allows you to group files which have something in common. You can apply many different Tags to a single file as well as apply the same Tag to multiple files. This allows you to associate files to one another in a way far superior to a rigid file / folder structure.
- Tag files directly in all supported applications
- Full Spotlight integration
- Supports in-application search
- Create smart folders and mailboxes
- AppleScript support
Supported Applications: Tags works natively with basically all applications that properly support AppleScript.
- Address Book
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Adobe Photoshop
Of course, even if the app is not supported, you can still tag the resulting file in the Finder!