lets you quickly access, collect, organize, browse, find and preview your favorite and frequently used apps and files. Create collections without re-arranging your files in the Finder. If you are already used to an application like iPhoto, PrimeFiles will seem very familiar.
- Keep all related files in collections for quick access.
- Launch applications or open documents in the default application right away.
- Status menu item to simply access your collections.
- iPhoto like browser for your apps and files.
- Browse added folders with the hierarchical context menu quickly.
- Zoomable, preview-style thumbnails of movies, photos, documents and more.
- Finder like 'Quick Look' window.
- Tag your files with keywords, add a ranking or comment (uses OpenMeta).
- Added files are still in place and also available and accessible in the Finder.
- Add your bookmark files (.webloc) and a preview of the Web page will be created.