Developer website: Bilal Syed Hussain
Tagger is an application that auto tags audio files. It also supports batch tag editing
- Auto Tagging
- File Renaming
- Artwork editing
- Tag Manipulation
See Tagger's Github project page for more details
For support, see Tagger's support page
- OS X 10.9 Support
- Sets the total number of tracks on each disc when auto tagging.
- Button to use the directory name as the search query when auto tagging.
- Release date field.
- Quicklook on Vgmdb search results by pressing space.
- Artist to composer.
- Composer to artist.
- Save last custom format.
- Regex replace on audio files metadata.
- Improvements to the auto tagging gui.
- Clicking on a Vgmdb search result opens those results.
- Using AVFoundation for mp4/m4a since it more reliable and fixes the problems with cover art.
- Made m4a/mp4 tag writing faster.
- When tracks are different lengths when auto tagging using Vgmdb
- OS X 10.8 or later