moneyGuru is a personal finance management application. With it, you can evaluate your financial situation so you can make informed (and thus better) decisions. Most finance applications have the same goal, but moneyGuru's difference is in the way it achieves it. Rather than having reports which you have to configure (or find out which pre-configured report is the right one), your important financial data (net worth, profit) is constantly up-to-date and "in your face". This allows you to constantly make informed decision rather than doing so periodically.
- Get it done right. moneyGuru is more...
- From now on, the changelog is going to be a bit more developer-oriented
- Drop Windows support, maybe temporarily
- Add plugin management view
- Refuse to load moneyguru files with unsupported currencies
- Add "inactive" flag to accounts
- Fix transaction duplication bug on undo
- Fix crash on CSV import [qt]
- Fix debit/credit more...
- OS X 10.7 or later