SpiderOak is a multi-platform secure online backup, storage, access, and sharing solution engineered for the consumer and small businesses. You must first sign up to use SpiderOak.
Running natively on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, SpiderOak allows users to create a central storage repository where they can access data from all their SpiderOak devices within the application, or via Web login at SpiderOak.com.
Using an automated approach, SpiderOak immediately backs up and stores any additions, edits, or changes to the
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- More file types available for Preview
- Additional logging information
- Warnings for when external links cannot be opened in a browser
- List of synced folders includes folders from deleted devices
- Corrected some Sync behavior
- OS X 10.8 or later