Absolutely loving Keybase!
- Key-base authentication for online identity trust
- Encrypted 1-to-1 and team chats
- Auto-explode policy for messages with the ability to set it per channel, per contact or even per message
- Client for all major platform: GNU+Linux, macOS, IOS, Android and Windows (puaaajjjjj). Would be nice to have it working on the BSDs too.
- 10GB of storage with Keybase File System! Now you can safely store your stuff distributedly and share it through all your trusted devices. You can now access sensible stuff from anywhere without having to trust it to shady cloud storage providers that can -- and will if they want -- access your data (not talking specifically about Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive...)
- Git support! Yeah, you can host your own git repos privately :)
- Both GUI and CLI interfaces to act on a Keybase running remotely
This is by far my most trusted App and a one I heavily rely on. Keybase rlz!