BackupLoupe allows you to answer questions like:
- Why does Time Machine take so long to back up my files?
- Which files are actually being backed up?
- Has a particular file/folder been backed up at all?
- How many revisions of a file/folder exist in Time Machine?
- A file/folder was deleted accidentally. When did this happen and where is the latest backup?
- Is my backup drive big enough? Should I consider buying a larger one? And if yes, when?
In addition BackupLoupe provides intuitive ways to restore any item backed up by Time Machine to any location or more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Inform user when waiting for Time Machine to finish
- Warn about unusually small/large snapshots in NotificationCenter (Requires OSX 10.8+)
- New Preferences panel
- Dropped support for PPC
- Dropped support for Intel more...
- OS X 10.6 or later