Developer website: Synchrimedia
MovieCaptioner keeps repeating a segment of the movie until you are done typing what you hear. Just hit the Return key and it will save your caption and automatically advance to the next few seconds of the movie, allowing you to zip through your captioning tasks in no time flat -- an incredibly easy way to create captions for your videos!
- Added a timecode counter to the Preview window so you'll know where you are in the movie. This timecode will not be displayed in your final export. It is for the Preview only. The timecode counter can also be toggled on and off via the Preferences window.
- Fixed an issue with the font styles that was not displaying the chosen font correctly
- Preview now displays changes in font properties between captions if they are different.
- Clicking on the movie's playbar now changes the Current Time counter to accurately reflect the movie's playhead position
- Clicking on a caption in the caption list now accurately changes the text properties in the text area where new captions are typed.
- MP3 and WAV audio files can once again be loaded into the movie player
- OS X 10.9 or later