Subs Factory makes subtitling easier! It is a powerful utility designed to perform the creation, modification, and resynchronization of subtitles efficiently. Featuring advanced functions, it allows you to do whatever you want with your subtitles. It mainly works with .srt files, but also allows to open some .sub files.
You can get an idea about how Subs Factory works by
- Creation, deletion and modification of subtitles (text, duration, position,...).
- Very simple more...
- it is now possible to choose an encoding when exporting a .srt file;
- the encoding chosen while opening a file is now memorized;
- the encodings list is now much more comprehensive.
- markers are now correctly saved in project files;
- Subs Factory now correctly asks for saving when more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later (see version 1 for older systems).
- QuickTime and the suitable codecs.