Submerge is the easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and TV shows.
The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device, or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input, and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search-and-download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
- Create subtitled movies more...
Note: The downloadable demo is version 3.2.3. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 3.2.4.
- FFmpeg updated to the 2.8 "Feynman" release.
- Added "Very Large" to the list of subtitle text sizes.
- Movies without a sound track can now be exported.
- Improvements to the WebVTT parser.
- Now supports more...
- OS X 10.9 or later