iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based player or app. It's the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft-subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it,
- Improvements to the inline save feature.
- Select from alternate search results in the metadata popover.
- Now supports different countries for Movie and TV Content Ratings in Preferences->Metadata.
- Fixed a language code bug for subtitle tracks.
- Changed the way time offsets are handled when writing to file.
- OS X 10.10 or later