Developer website: Bert Torfs
If you are an individual or small business owner, FinanceToGo is an ideal tool which allows you to create budgets and track what you spend your money on with automatically generated graphs and charts.
You can track debt, profit and losses, liquid and fixed assets, transactions, multiple accounts and more in a one-window application with a sleek Mac OS X interface.
- Graphs - Bar and pie charts of your financial data is automatically generated.
- Accounts - Manage dozens of accounts at any one time.
- Shares - Track any share investments you have in businesses.
- Reports - Generate balance sheets, profit and loss statements and more.
- Import Quicken files - if you already use Quicken for Mac, you can import a QIF file and continue as usual!
- Transactions - Track thousands of transactions in multiple accounts at once.
- The export and print menu are back on the transaction tables when running OS X 10.7 without having to turn 'Always show scrollbars' on.