RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool.
With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key more...
- Add option to the Window menu for closing the current query results tab
- Upgraded DB2 driver to the latest version (3.69)
- When exporting multiple delimited files and delimiter is a comma, name all files with a .csv extension
- Oracle timestamps: Changed default format for Oracle timestamp columns to YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS.FFF
- Added User Input Font more...
- OS X 10.7 or later