RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool. With RazorSQL, a SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead,
- Added support for Salesforce functions in select and group by, and having clauses
- Oracle: Added a use preparedstatement option to delimited file import tool for better performance
- General performance improvements to the delimited file import process
- Added an option to command line import that determines whether to print the executed
- OS X 10.7 or later
- OS X 10.4-10.6 and 32-bit support in Related Links