DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- [Auto Completion] Add delay for Display Automatically
- [Chart] Show Date/Time values as text in tooltip regardless of chart settings
- [Connection Setup] When choosing Oracle Thin or Oracle OCI drivers in the Connection tab or in the wizard, show a dialog with information more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links