DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- [Export] Show the absolute path for the output file in the log
- [Export Tool Properties] Should be possible to manually set number grouping and decimal number separators in tool properties, export, and related features
- [SQL Commander] Make it easier to force a reconnect from the SQL Commander
- [Auto Completion]
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links