DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- Java 8 - Experimental support for Java 8
- Command Line Support (dbviscmd) - A statement with any kind of delimited text, such as a quoted string, is not executed
- Navigator - The Max Rows setting is not honored
- Query Builder - Aggregator functions are not recognized as such when loading SELECT statement
- SQL Editor more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays) [for Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links]