DbVisualizer is a feature-rich, intuitive, cross-platform database tool for developers and DBA's providing a single powerful interface for a variety of databases. DbVisualizer supports simultaneous database connections; it lets you explore and manage database objects, execute SQL queries, visualize information, and a lot more. Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- DB Support: Mimer SQL - Update the Mimer JDBC driver to 3.35b(19427)
- DB Support: MySQL - Do not quote an already quoted default value for a column
- DB Support: Oracle - RAW data should be displayed as a Hex String by default
- DB Support: Oracle - Add connection property to hide the DBMS Output tab in the SQL Commander
- DB Support: more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later
- Oracle Java 7 (1.7.0_40 or later to resolve blurry fonts on Retina displays)
- For Apple Java 6 support, see Related Links