Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows.
- Incorrect schema name for CREATE INDEX or TRIGGER SQL for PostgreSQL in Structure Synchronization.
- Crashed when getting table constraints due to extra constraints created by PostgreSQL extension earthdistance.
- Showed wrong database in Connection Tree.
- Execute SQL file did not output errors in some cases.
- Lost local connections after more...
- OS X 10.6 or later