Navicat for PostgreSQL is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. It also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat is sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. It is also available for Windows.
- Background color of keyword "SUM" did not change with non-white background in Query Editor
- Auto-completion did not work for 1 char alias in Query Editor
- Extra database name was added when drag and drop a table to Query Builder
- Crashed when creating backup in Cloud connections
- Crashed when double-clicking the "Find in Database" more...
- OS X 10.7 or later