FrostWire performs a smart search upon the most relevant torrent search results that come from BitTorrent search engines, meaning it remembers every file contained by every torrent it scans, increasing greatly the odds of finding what you are looking for, super-fast.
As FrostWire fetches search results from the search engines, it uses these results to crawl the Azureus DHT to learn about the contents indexed by these torrents. FrostWire will not use the bandwidth of the search engines in this process; it will only use the torrent info hash to perform DHT queries, meaning .torrent files are fetched only from the more...
- Fixes bug where default save location for torrents would not be accounted for.
- New: When changing default save location, any ongoing torrent transfers are moved to the new location.
- Romanian and Finnish translation updates.
- New: Option to turn off Bittorrent DHT.
- YT search upgrades.
- New: Supports shortened y2u.be url searches.
- OS more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 1.6 or later