How to uninstall uTorrent on Mac
Open Finder / click on Go from the Menu Bar >>> select Go to Folder >>> Type Library in the box >>> click Go to access to the hidden folder >>> Type uTorrent in the search bar >>> click Library >>> Select with the name uTorrent >>> delete all of them.
How to stop uTorrent from opening on startup
Start uTorrent Web >>> Go to uTorrent homepage >>> Go to the settings icon >>> There will be a Setting pop up opened >>> Under "System" header >>> uncheck the option "Start μTorrent Web when the computer starts".
How to stop seeding on uTorrent
To stop a torrent from seeding, do the following:
- 1. Go to Options >>> Preferences >>> Bandwidth section >>> Set the number of upload slots per torrent to 0.
- 2. Go to the Queuing section
- 3. Set the minimum ratio (%) under 0
Got to Seeding Goal >>> Set the minimum seeding time to 0 >>> Set the
minimum number of available seeds to 0.
- 4. In the “When uTorrent Reaches the Seeding Goal” section Tick the checkbox for
limit the upload rate to (kB/s): [0 = stop] and set its value to 0.
How to make uTorrent faster
In order to speed up uTorrent for faster downloads, do the following:
- Add faster torrent trackers
- Allocate more bandwidth to torrent
- Change additional bandwidth settings
- Connect directly to seeds
How to use uTorrent on Mac
Download and install the uTorrent application on your Mac >>> Use the search bar within the application to search for licensed content >>> After you find a torrent link, drag and drop to move the torrent file into the application >>> A notification window will pop up to notify a torrent has been added to the application >>> The file will begin to play immediately where the file streams while they download.