The qBittorrent project was started in March 2006 to create a lightweight but featureful BitTorrent client that would be multi-platform and very easy to use.
qBittorrent v2 is the closest open source (GNU GPL v2 license) equivalent to mtorrent. qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar.
- Implement Torrent Management Mode(TMM)
- New cookies management dialog and various related fixes
- Use unique temp directories
- Display notifications when a torrent is added.
- Sort labels with natural sort algorithm in the right-click menu.
- Add option to automatically remove .torrent files upon adding
- Add option to bind
- OS X 10.7 or later