The qBittorrent project was started in March 2006 to create a lightweight but featureful BitTorrent client that would be multi-platform and very easy to use.
qBittorrent v2 is the closest open source (GNU GPL v2 license) equivalent to mtorrent. qBittorrent is based on Qt4 toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar.
- Download more pieces in "Download first and last pieces first" feature
- Unlock first column in peerlist too
- Add "Hide zero values" option. Closes #3543.
- Add a "remaining" column to the torrent content model
- Allow to toggle columns in peerlist/li>
- Add ability to filter log messages by type.
- Add ability to write the log more...
- OS X 10.7 or later