Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers
- Added location rules for fine control over where downloaded files are saved
- The Copy Self alias feature now uses the correct From: address
- Copy Self emails now contain the Newsgroups: header
- Renamed the "Archive" toolbar button "Move"
- Added optional toolbar button "Copy", as well as "Copy to" and "Move to" menu items
- The Download Filetype
- OS X 10.9 or later