Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers
- Original Poster now highlighted in threaded display.
- Number of replies now indicated in threaded display.
- Added pie-chart progress indicator to subscription list when retrieving headers.
- Added optional Score column to message lists.
- Updated unrar to the latest version so files archived with RAR v5 can now be unarchived.
- Root message in
- OS X 10.9 or later