Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers
- The "Forward message" command now works as expected
- Fixed problem whereby columns could get reordered and stuck in place
- The "More" command will now first retrieve any excess headers skipped while getting the latest
- Added support for text snippets, including new "Followup with snippet..."" command
- Several additional bug fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later