Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers
- New subscription option to cache files or images until saved by user.
- Many improvements to image viewer.
- Fixed/improved context menus throughout.
- Share menus now work properly.
- Fixed potential sandbox errors in App Store version.
- Fixed UI glitch in message window.
- Fixed copy/paste functionality.
- Many bug fixes.
- OS X 10.9 or later