Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new
- Fixed problems that could occur when used on a MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.
- Fixed an issue publishing to an Amazon S3 bucket that no longer exists.
- Fixed an issue uploading files with parentheses in their names to Amazon S3.
- Fixed an issue where publishing to Amazon S3 would hang when an error is encountered.
- OS X 10.11 or later