Feeder is a full-featured application for creating, editing, and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto-complete, templates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there is drag-and-drop episode creation, automatic tagging of audio and video files with artwork, and an iTunes Store preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing, and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
New in Feeder 3
- Refreshed Design with new more...
- Fixed a problem tabbing between some fields in the editor.
- When using File > Save to save a draft that isn't already in the feed, a confirmation alert is shown.
- An explanatory tooltip is now shown when hovering the mouse over the status icon for items with a draft or unpublished changes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a blog is unavailable.
- Updated FTP software.
- OS X 10.10 or later